Managing Consultant, Life Sciences Retained Search
The Managing Consultant is part of a highly collaborative team with the responsibility for building strong partnerships with Life Sciences clients and candidates through new and existing business development, and full life-cycle recruitment. This includes working closely with the assigned search execution team in the delivery of utmost quality within the required timescales. The role is that of a trusted advisor to our clients whilst contributing to Korn Ferry International’s integrated solutions sales strategy.
· Develop a commercial strategy for your geographic region or sub sector, in alignment with the international strategy;
· Build and maintain preferred relationships within the sector and candidate pool through business development and excellence in end-to-end delivery of retained search engagements;
· Manage existing, and develop new relationships within the client's and business community, building sector expertise and capability;
· Contribute and collaborate in Korn Ferry’s integrated solutions sales strategy;
· At all times demonstrate the highest level of ethical behavior & personal integrity, positive and pro-active communication with peers and colleagues, generosity of knowledge and experience, to build effective relationships across the business.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
· Professional experience in a consulting or commercial environment, with good knowledge of and network in the Life Sciences sector in North America
· Experience as a full life-cycle recruiter for retained search with experience including cold calling, developing search strategies and client/candidate management;
· Strong Business Development experience and skill. Consultative mindset and ability to anticipate client needs. Ability to quickly learn about different business environments and cultures and propose relevant solutions;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
· Ability to adapt to new processes and effectively deal with change and ambiguity;
· Willingness to live our core values: Honesty, Inclusion, Knowledge, Performance.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.