Global Continuous Improvement Lead - GSK
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
The Global Continuous Improvement Lead will be responsible firstly for developing & ensuring strong account focus on the Global CI Strategy. Also accountable for delivery working in partnership with the Regional Directors to ensure a globally consistent focus on all value-add activities delivered for our client.
The CI Specialist is responsible for identifying and acting upon opportunities for account improvement across all workstreams both client or internal facing i.e. Scheduling, Sourcing, Invoicing initiatives, tech & innovation, people and diversity etc.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensuring delivery of the global Continuous Improvement program agreed in partnership with KF Account Team & Client Stakeholders
- Working in partnership with the Reporting COE, ensuring effective delivery of the function and managing any issues or challenges with the client
- Responsible for coordination and delivery of global team training programs, ensuring a calendar of training activities is in place, and the team are fully trained on the global process, systems, and ways of working
- Acting as the account technology lead for all tools the team has access to (including ATS, AI sourcing, etc.), including liaison with client’s technology and operations leads. Ensuring the team are aware and trained on any enhancements and are using tools effectively and efficiently. Partner with KF Technology COE to further enhance Technology solutions
- Work with the KF Account Team & Client to identify and recommend process improvements. Responsible for updating any process changes to the Operations Manual, Process Maps and training the team on these
- Oversight of Training, Reporting, Diversity & Sourcing programs, reporting out on performance at a global and regional level, highlighting areas for improvement and sharing with Regional Leads
- Support the Global Lead and Regional Leadership Teams in providing performance insights and supporting regional initiatives and presenting to senior stakeholders during monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Working in partnership with the other Specialist Leaders to drive joint global initiatives to improve performance and overall service delivered to the client
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.