Gaming Sourcing Recruiter - Hybrid
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
Korn Ferry is searching for a Gaming Sourcing Recruiter to join our Projects team for this contract hybrid role. Candidates need to be local to Bellevue, WA, Seattle, WA or Irvine CA, as they will work onsite 1 day each week and can work the remainder of the week from a home office. Experience in recruiting for gaming-related tech roles is a huge plus!
This consultative Gaming Sourcing Recruiter needs experience in hunting and sourcing for top gaming industry talent. If you do not have specific gaming recruitment sourcing experience, but you are an experienced sourcing specialist AND a passionate gamer who understands the ins and outs of the gaming world, this could be a match. This role will source for gaming-related engineers and supporting talent.The Gaming Sourcing Recruiter will partner with our client, presenting qualified candidates to their recruiters and hiring managers. Please note - candidates MUST have gaming experience, either in a recruitment or sourcing role or as a gamer.
- Must be able to be onsite 1 day each week
- Create and execute multi-channel strategies to source candidates that meet client profile and/or building talent pools for current and future engagements
- Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner
- Process management and sourcing
- Must be able and willing to source and contact candidates regarding the opportunity for professional and technical roles within the client's organization, including resume screening, telephone interviews
- Present screened and qualified candidates to the client's recruiters and other stakeholders
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years of recruitment sourcing experience; agency experience highly preferred
- 1+ years of your sourcing experience should be in the gaming industry OR if you are an avid gamer and have a deep understanding of the gaming industry world, we can substitute the gaming experience you have for the gaming recruitment sourcing experience
- 1 - 3 years of Applicant Tracking System experience
- Tech recruitment experience is a plus
- Must be proficient in LinkedIn Recruiter, Seekout and able to develop Boolean strings
- High School Diploma
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.