Sr. Principal - Workforce Rewards
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
The Senior Principal – Workforce Rewards will work closely with colleagues in leading and managing complex and/or custom and/or multi work-stream solutions that meet and exceed client expectations around broad based compensation design and strategy. This is the level for highly experienced consultants capable of working with senior leaders in client organizations across a broad range of offerings.
This individual will take a holistic approach to develop employee rewards strategies and programs for clients. This means analyzing all aspects of remuneration, including incentives and benefits which are often overlooked, in addition to the core compensation program.
- Develop profitable business through effective client relationship building, account management and collaborative working with colleagues across the KF enterprise. Manage and expand relationships, including beyond technical buyers to business leaders, to increase opportunities and further impact clients’ business success.
- Develop hypotheses about client business issues based on sound analysis plus client, sector and industry know how. Leverage insights to define, recommend and /or co-create strategic innovative solutions for clients.
- Lead the delivery of complex projects ensuring client satisfaction, effective project management, good communication and collaboration between KF colleagues. Ensure constant focus on outcomes by advancing the team’s success and capabilities through sophisticated relationship management, influence, coaching, problem solving and diplomacy skills.
- Manage client expectations and ensure project members are sufficiently enabled to meet client expectations. Assess and measure the impact of our work on our clients business.
- Support relationship development with large key clients as part of an account team. Act as relationship manager for large and complex clients including those with international points of contact and needs.
- Lead proposal writing and shaping of opportunities for complex/medium sized clients. View business issues from multiple expertise angles and leverage KF’s deep expertise to offer solutions that integrate across the business. May take the lead as subject matter expert working with relationship managers / sales leaders to shape significant commercial proposals that meet client needs.
- Deliver high quality work as an expertise lead that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Lead and/or contribute to thought leadership and /or research, managing relationships with business and thought leaders in a defined expertise area and speaking on national (possibly international) platforms to enhance and extend the KF brand.
- Continue to deepen and broaden own consulting skills, business understanding and expertise to enable an expanded viewpoint on the issues impacting our clients. Actively look for opportunities to support the development of colleagues through mentoring, timely feedback and project-based development/coaching.
- Has a deep understanding of solutions, product offerings, our Korn Ferry (KF) Advisory point-of-view, frameworks, delivery tools and processes to design innovative solutions for clients. Is recognized as a national and often global resource/subject matter expert for KF Advisory, making significant contributions to practice development, leading the national and/or global deployment of new, commercially viable products and services, in the service of global initiatives.
- Lead in the QA/Peer review process within an area of specialization. Lead in contributing best in class work products and tools to KF knowledge bases.
- 10+ years’ experience in leading total rewards programs including compensation and other remuneration components gained in a consultancy and/or a client HR function in progressively larger and more complex/high impact client situations.
- Track record of leading and growth client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Math, Finance or Statistics; Masters preferred.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.