Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
You will be part of a highly motivated team of professionals across ASEAN focused on bringing the highest level of talent & service to our Korn Ferry Clients. The Project Coordinator will be the lynch pin of our Project Management team ensuring consistency of process, driving continuous improvement & overseeing best in class end to end service to our Project clients.
- Meeting scheduling both internally & externally including setting agendas & noting actions
- Track, update, and maintain candidate data in various applicant tracking systems (ATS) & candidate relationship management databases (CRM)
- Invoice management ensuring correct expense allocation & timely payment
- Support PM team with document management including development of creative content within Excel & PowerPoint
- Engagement management utilizing unique KF IP incorporating HR & Finance systems to ensure engagement profitability & efficiency
- Support the administration of recruitment activities, ensuring efficient and effective service is delivered to all involved in the hiring process.
- Support new joiner inductions
- Previous administration/coordination/scheduling experience is essential
- Previous RPO / HR experience desirable but not essential
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills with high work standards and attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to change, able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst ensuring a high work standard and attention to detail
- Strong technical aptitude with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.