Manager of Sales Enablement
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
Reporting into the Vice President of Business Operations, the Manager of Sales Enablement will lead support for Korn Ferry Digital in engaging and training employees on our solutions, initiatives, and processes. Responsibilities will include designing, coordinating, and executing educational and engagement programs. Beyond ongoing innovation efforts, this role will also play a crucial role as part of a substantial investment in improving our SalesForce functionality and overall commercial processes. The Manager of Sales Enablement will strategically align training, development, and internal processes to drive growth for the Korn Ferry Digital sales team.
This role will provide exposure and liaise with a variety of teams across the business, including Sales, Business Operations, Commercial Strategy, and Analytics / Reporting. It will also include a variety of ad hoc global process improvement projects.
Commercial Assessment & Initiative Design
- Engage leaders across the business and conduct independent research to develop a perspective on the specific opportunities for enablement to improve commercial performance
- Define and align on specific initiatives with associated timelines & milestones to execute – initiatives may include any variety of skills training, collateral development, conversation guides, client-facing content, process changes, etc.
Initiative Execution & Project Management
- Review new content with stakeholders across the business (i.e. Product, IT, Delivery, etc.) to ensure the organization is properly engaged and aware of changes to our offerings or processes
- Develop training programs, inclusive of establishing the modality, content, timing, and learner cohorts
- Support global and regional kickoff / all-hands meetings as a gathering point for organization-wide updates, key initiatives, and celebrating successes
Onboarding Program Support
- Support onboarding program inclusive of engaging leaders on gaps in current program, updating curriculums to match need of different roles, and engaging experts to help develop the required content
- Engage stakeholders across the business on knowledge gaps and areas to develop content or engage critical populations to resolve gaps
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- 5+ years of experience in enablement, sales operations, internal training, or learning & development
- Self-starter with a focused perspective based on data and leader feedback
- Willingness to delegate work while maintaining detailed and complete ownership
- Bias toward business outcomes and desire to measure impact over measuring just activities
- Experience in professional service / technology organizations is preferred
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com is preferred
- Must have the ability to translate business problems and questions into requirements
- Detail oriented, organized, and have a demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships with cross-functional and remote teams, at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.