IT Recruitment Professional
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
We currently have an exciting and challenging opportunity available to be part of the Korn Ferry RPO team!
Our Technology clients are looking for an Associate Recruiter/Recruiter/Senior Recruiter/Team Lead to be based in Kuala Lumpur/Selangor.
These roles require a close partnership with stakeholders and optimizing client relationships through excellence in the recruitment process including sourcing, screening, and assessing candidates, whilst becoming an expert in the market and helping guide our clients through the recruitment process.
- Be responsible for the full recruitment process cycle from initial role briefing through to offer stage
- Build strong partnerships with the business area you support and candidates to drive client and candidate satisfaction
- Work with the sourcing team to drive strong recruitment strategies to ensure you have strong talent, with a strong focus on diversity within the shortlist
- Utilize all available direct sourcing tools and technology to ensure a quality candidate shortlist/pipeline
- Communicate effectively with the client to identify needs and evaluate alternative recruiting solutions
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, driving continuous improvement initiatives
- Provide information to Hiring Managers regarding market conditions, candidate availability, salary benchmarks
- Experience in a full cycle recruitment role, from direct sourcing, screening, assessing/ interviewing, and offering candidates, either in an in-house, agency, or RPO environment
- Experience in technical recruiting within the Information Technology market
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to build strong relationships at different levels within an organization
- Strong organisation skills, and the ability to delegate, where applicable, certain aspects of the recruitment process i.e., interview scheduling and sourcing
- Demonstrated interest and ability to work in a fast-paced service environment
- Expert in sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring techniques
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Experience and ability to navigate ambiguity and prioritise different needs and plans to accommodate a broad range of stakeholders and responsibilities
- Must have good written and communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Working from home flexibility is open for discussion
Please visit Korn Ferry Careers for further information.
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
This opportunity is closed to applications.