Business Development Director - Total Reward
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
Business Development Director – Total Reward
Location: Switzerland – flexible
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Business Development Director to join the Korn Ferry Digital Reward team. You will be responsible for identifying new prospects, converting them into clients, and collaborating with sales leaders on an identified set of large, highly strategic prospects. You will accomplish this through the ability to sell the full scope of the company’s solutions in a consultative manner, negotiate an effective contract, and tailor solutions that address client needs. This role requires high-level execution at every stage of the pipeline development and sales process.
You will also grow and maintain revenue streams from assigned client accounts/prospects by developing and maintaining relationships with the client, as well as leveraging Korn Ferry internal resources to ensure maximum revenues are generated over the longer term. You can read more about the solutions you’d focus most of your time on Here .
Responsibilities/Accountabilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Developing strategic business plans for area of responsibility to maximise revenue from new clients by addressing the unique needs and opportunities of the assigned scope of responsibility
- Effectively researching prospect organisations to understand industry segment, key business drivers, situational or environment factors, and business challenges
- Delivering compelling and thought-provoking presentations that compel new and dormant clients to work with the company
- Building a strong internal network of resources and working effectively with them to build solutions and deliver against client needs
- Building reliable, sustainable, mutually beneficial relationships with key client buying influences
- Effectively aligning with professional services and client management organization to ensure seamless transition of client to new account owner
- Previous success in a Sales or Business Development role selling services is required.
- Fluent in English & German - written and spoken.
- Experience of selling, or knowledge of Total Reward and/or HR Solutions
- Experience with developing new business and maintaining client relationships.
- Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills; strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Strong pipeline analysis and opportunity forecasting skills.
- Strong customer-centered selling skills.
- Very strong influence skills. Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills.
- Solutions oriented, with an understanding of how to work with senior level management.
What we can offer you
- Training, development and mentorship in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
- Competitive salary plus excellent benefits package
- Strong additional earning potential through our commission/bonus scheme
Korn Ferry is an entrepreneurial, client-purposed meritocracy where inclusive, honest, knowledgeable, and high-performing colleagues can enjoy a lifetime of growth opportunities.
We expect all our employees to reflect our values of inclusion, honesty, knowledge and performance in everything they do.
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
This opportunity is closed to applications.