TP - Principal, Executive Search (Industrial/Manufacturing)
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
Principal, Executive Search ( Industrial / Manufacturing )
- Accountable for both business development and the execution of search assignments brought into the firm by Senior Client Partners or him/herself.
- Pro-active role in the search process: from business development activities with existing and potential clients to supervision of the entire search execution process.
- Ensure client and candidate satisfaction through timely and quality service delivery and good placement record.
- Competitive business bidding and proactive business developmental activities with the support of other partners, associates and assistants.
- Formulate a market approach that is consistent with the business development strategy of the firm and set targets to generate income from existing, potential or new relationships.
- Develop a trusted and professional brand as go-to person internally and externally.
- Participate in the creation of proposal materials, including fee structure and high-impact summaries of client needs.
- Interview candidates one-on-one and guide them through the entire search process.
- Take ownership and responsibility for successful execution of assignments.
- Guide Associates to ensure thorough sourcing, mapping, identification, interviewing, high-quality confidential reports, reference checks, as well as timely service to clients.
- Provide coaching and mentoring for more junior staff.
- Document all search activity as required by the firm’s protocols.
- Conduct regular progress meetings with clients on search strategy and market feedback.
- Facilitate communication between client and candidate including negotiation.
- Concentrate on and participate in a specialty practice.
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.