Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
Accountable for the service delivery and operational management of the sourcing and recruitment related activities of several clients / projects. Ensure the team is delivering all outcomes as specified in the Client/Stakeholder contracts and is meeting all continuous improvement initiatives. Lead and manage team to ensure high engagement, productivity, and performance.
- Drive continuous improvement in service offerings – sourcing methodology, process & technology to ensure ongoing sustainability of TDC operating model
- Monitor quality of recruitment output to ensure SLA’s are met across all projects
- Ensure accurate and real-time usage of recruitment system to provide appropriate & accurate reporting to stakeholders
- Maintain TDC resource allocation and flexibility of staff to ensure maximum utilization and productivity
- Liaise with client/internal contact to develop understanding of key project criteria
- Manage assignment of team leaders and staff to projects according to resources and industry / functional expertise and capacity
- Allocate team member responsibilities/KPIs and assignments within the project
- Present all information to project team in launch meeting & facilitate brainstorming session to determine project plan & execution including sourcing strategy, screening templates, database set up and protocols for effective automated reporting etc
- Check in with team members daily to ensure they thoroughly understand the project requirements, and monitor progress with their personal deliverable
- Review daily reports sent through by staff, to ensure accuracy and project progress
- Chair phone conferences with internal stakeholders and client to give updates on project progress and gather client feedback.
- Track ongoing scope of projects to ensure SLA’s are adhered to and met.
- Problem solve throughout the project – facilitate solutions, brainstorming, and encourage ‘can-do’ attitude in team at all times
- Staff recruitment – work with iRPO team to source, screen and interview potential staff for team Provide coaching and development for team – one-on-one, team training sessions to upskill Provide and accept feedback.
- Support and implement any corporate decisions regarding operations to maximize team effectiveness
- Lead thorough induction and training of new staff, collaborating with regional People team
- Weekly group catch up with TDC team to communicate initiatives, share project milestones, and facilitate knowledge sharing
- Weekly one-one-one catch up with team leaders to support on their projects, challenges, management initiatives, and personal development.
- Address any key performance issues, and support team leaders to take appropriate performance management measures
- Design yearly promotion plan, and support team leaders in communicating and documenting clear and measurable promotion criteria with selected individuals based on merit
- Facilitate team building activities, along with team leaders to drive engagement and retention Coordinate office resources – computers, phones, etc.
- Approve, track and manage team annual leave and sick leave, in accordance with Futurestep policy
- Maintains understanding of global best practices in recruitment & talent management
- Provides thought leadership in solution design & strategy to clients & direct reports
- Actively contributes to innovation & differentiation of FS service offerings
- Deep understanding of Futurestep Solutions and good understanding of KF group offerings
- Development of product offering, to include broader scope of services beyond candidate attraction.
- Alignment (where appropriate) with other global TDC’s initiatives, while extending local expertise
- Review metrics, technology, and process to ensure efficiency, and drive forward productivity
- Implement change where needed – ensure thorough communication with TDC team and stakeholders.
- Work closely with team leaders to understand their daily process and recommend improvements to be implemented through them.
Policies and Procedures
- Follow documented Futurestep systems/polices/office procedures
- When on-site follow documented client systems/policies/office procedures
- Follow necessary approval/sign-off process for leave, travel, expenses and expenditure
- Provide information for internal reporting and update systems on timely basis
People and Culture
- Self manages own performance and accepts responsibility for own learning
- Provides and accepts feedback
- Behaviors in line with values & supports positive team environment
- Looks for opportunities to help others and contribute to broader business goals
- Attends, participates and collaborates in all relevant FS/KFI meetings, & initiatives
- Ensures the TDC is connected in with the broader regional and global business through training, communications, and client initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
This opportunity is closed to applications.