TP - 2022 Associate/ Senior Associate - Executive Search (Financial Officers, Consumer Practice, Global CHRO, Private Equity, Technology Office (US Remote Opportunities)
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
We currently have Associate and Senior Associate level openings across several of our high-performing Executive Search Practices including:
- Financial Serves and Financial Officers Practice
- Consumer Practice
- Global CHRO
- Investment Banking & Private Equity Practice
- Global Technology
- CEO & Board Search
These positions can be based Hybrid or Remote (US Only)
The Associate/ Senior Associate leverages experience and independent judgement to bring forward a detailed and thorough market strategy for Korn Ferry Search clients. The ideal candidate will accomplish this through indirect and direct candidate identification, sourcing channel optimization, in-depth industry and competitive research analysis, and creation of candidate pools specified for the client profile. The successful individual will prepare and present research findings to internal and external stakeholders, conduct detailed interviews with candidates, and utilize KF tools to ensure success in each search- managing multiple searches at one time.
The Associate/ Senior Associate will be accountable for support of key strategic activities supporting their market or industry and work to achieve personal targets and contribute to the overall success and positive image of Korn Ferry through candidate and client interaction, demonstrating the highest level of ethical behavior and personal integrity. The successful individual will maintain strong and effective relationships with key leaders across the Region and exercise independent judgement in their work while remaining closely connected to business activity and market trends that impact our ability to attract talent.
- Search Planning - Supports a practice, Senior Client Partner and/or Managing Associate by generating a go-to-market strategy, including industry, company, and candidate ideas
- Build market data and insights to win the Search project and assists with the pitch preparation and documentation.
- Apply discretion and conduct thorough research to navigate key companies and build encompassing candidate lists which accurately reflect client profile
- Partners with the search team to generate ideas and share information to facilitate effective searches
- Attends the client kick off call to present data and insights
- Measures and monitors the effectiveness of the strategic sourcing framework against target outcomes
- Effectively present key research findings to internal KF team members
- Prepare and present progress and candidate reports to client
- Balance deadlines and deliverables for multiple searches at one time
- Maintaining data quality and accuracy on the company’s internal database
- Candidate Experience – provide a world-class candidate experience for all applicants and candidates interacting with KF
- Effectively conducts interviews and assesses candidates, using discretion to determine
candidate fit with client requirements and competencies.
- Leverages KF tools and assessments in measuring candidate fit
- Client Service & Relationships - Be approachable and responsive in partnering with business leaders to provide world-class client service and talent acquisition guidance
- Exercise independent judgement to effectively manage shifting priorities and workload
- Commit to continuous learning and advancement of skills and expertise, including market and competitive search analysis and candidate search strategies
- Deliver special recruitment programs including Diversity & Inclusion and market-specific strategies as needed by client
The successful candidate will have three to seven years of professional experience and ideally, will have had exposure to one or more industries. In addition to having excellent communication skills, oral, written and listening, the candidate must possess the ability to make presentations at the executive levels of client companies. The ability to manage multiple projects effectively is most important. The ideal candidate must be self-confident and self-motivated, dynamic, accomplished, and viewed as an individual who can advance within Korn Ferry.
Successful candidates will be highly motivated, have good judgment and possess superior interpersonal and evaluative skills. He/She will take direction well, be detail oriented and able to work well under deadline. The Associate/ Senior Associate will be as comfortable working independently as they are part of a team.
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York or Washington, please click here for remote opportunities with Korn Ferry in your state.
Reference Job Id: 1995
This opportunity is closed to applications.