Senior Consultant (Organizational Strategy), DACH
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
Business Change starts with people.
It is people that will drive that business transformation. Any planning and innovation poured into an organizations ambition is wasted if you don’t take the people along on the journey of change.
Here at Korn Ferry, we help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, ensure high performing executive teams, use effective data analytics, organizational effectiveness, design operating models, organizational change roles, and lead complex projects to drive effective change and transformation.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for Senior Consultants to join a highly successful team in DACH and focus on project execution.
You’ll be able to demonstrate expertise across all aspects of Organizational Strategy with a specialism in organization design, operating models, process re-engineering, organizational effectiveness alongside cultural transformation.
You must be fluent in German and English (any other languages are welcomed)
The team design and implement meaningful transformation through truly understanding the genetic DNA of the organization. Using our in-house digital tools, we dive deeply into employee perception and behaviours whilst analysing both processes and frameworks to uncover the true landscape.
Across the DACH region we have recently led on a redesigning an organisational structure in line with business growth strategy. It involved establishing a new operating model, improved processes implementation, job profiling and changing the cultural mindsets to create that ‘one thinking’.
We have also worked on aligning talent strategy starting with top team effectiveness and identifying if the skillsets of current employees match the demand to stay competitive and retain status in the marketplace.
Our teams work across multiple verticals ensure collaboration and knowledge share as new ideas evolve and are embedded with our clients.
We can offer career progression within a professional consulting environment.
- Apply a commercial mindset in qualifying and pursuing opportunities as well as scoping, proposing and pricing for client value.
- Scope, define, and lead transformation interventions using knowledge of the client and market, leveraging expertise in organizational design, analytics, process review, strategy implementation, change management, and behavioral/cultural change.
- Build and lead collaborative, development-rich engagement teams, where people are stretched, challenged and coached to meet or exceed their potential.
- Be the leadership example for collaboration and integration across KF, as well as the champion for inspiring a transformation mindset.
- Actively look for opportunities to support the development of colleagues through mentoring, timely feedback and project-based development/coaching.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- A relevant higher (Master’s or Doctorate) degree plus considerable (2-6 years) relevant work experience in a consultancy and/or a client Corporate Development function in progressively larger and more complex/high impact client situations.
- Substantial experience solutioning and leading business transformation and strategy implementation interventions within/for complex, multinational organizations.
- Significant business acumen and experience advising senior executives on business challenges across a variety of business models and industries.
- Technical depth in one or more of the following: business transformation, strategy development and implementation, organizational design, change management,
- Experience working in/advising to at least multiple industries: Retail, Industrial etc
If this is the new challenge you are looking for, and you are keen to join a forward thinking team within a highly collaborative environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
This opportunity is closed to applications.