Recruiter - Sanofi Consumer Healthcare
Recruiter - Sanofi Consumer Healthcare - Paris
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in an international team with a global market leader?
Do you have experience within FMCG, Consumer Health, Life Science, or Pharma, if so get in touch as we are building a new high-performing team in France.
Working as an integral part of our team, you will be responsible for stakeholder engagement and management, working with the sourcing team you will manage the recruitment process.
The successful Recruiter will be asked to carry out the following duties:
- Take ownership of the recruitment life cycle for several key and high-profile business areas, with a strong focus on partnering with the client.
- Involved in creating various strategies to ensure maximum, successful output
- Maintaining and creating relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders
- Discuss relevant recruitment strategies with hiring managers
- Working with the sourcing team to ensure a quality candidate pipeline
- Actively source candidates and build candidate talent pools
- Be a ‘recruitment best practice’ champion into the business
- Support and deliver on the overall service delivery targets
- Provide information to Hiring Managers regarding market conditions, candidate availability, salary benchmarks
- Maintain critical metrics and provide promote the highest data integrity within reporting
The Recruiter will have the following skills:
- Experience within the Recruitment: RPO / Inhouse
- Ambassador for premium candidate experience through professional recruitment practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT Literate with MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word etc.)
- Experience interpreting data and reporting
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and show flexibility in a fast-moving environment
- Promote process excellence
- Strives for process innovation and high-performance working
- Shown team working capability
- Excellent stakeholder and networking skills
- Ability to be involved in a wide range of talent acquisition projects
- Opportunity to develop further recruitment and management skills
- Excellent command of the French and English languages
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 8,600 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.