At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies’ strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000+ colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
Visit kornferry.com for more information.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
We are expanding our global coaching network. If you want to be a part of a coaching network that helps people unlock their potential leveraging our innovative technology tools and industry-leading career insights and IP to provide an unparalleled experience to help people drive their career and leadership journeys forward, this is where you want to coach!
You will be enabled on key Korn Ferry IP and coaching resources, including assessments, online learning, etc. Together, your coaching genius and our tools, you will be unstoppable in helping unlock change and growth for your coaching clients. Note: This is a contractor role.
What we look for…
Who You Are
- Adept and digitally minded in delivering coaching through technology and online tools, activities.
- Empathetic, naturally curious, and client-focused individual with unwavering ethics and integrity.
- Agile, responsive, and motivational communicator both one-on-one with coaching clients and within a geographically dispersed, networked environment.
- Inclusive collaborator with strong influence skills and a demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly and develop and maintain strong partnerships with your coaching clients.
- Results-focused work and coaching philosophy with the ability to “get things done.”
- Able to flex your schedule to support the needs of your coaching clients (varies by program, region).
What You Do
- Unlock Potential. Cultivate an individual’s capabilities to unlock their full potential with a passionate and creative style.
- Create Momentum & Awareness. Generate awareness through assessments and powerful questioning to help individuals uncover their strengths and/or potential blind spots to inform their professional development planning and create coaching goals to support their career/leadership aspirations.
- Facilitate Connections. You help people align their development goals and objectives with their organization to drive performance for both the individual and the organization.
- Deliver Coaching Expertise & Service Excellence. You own your coaching craft and delivering with excellence. You are an expert in building rapport and trust to support and challenge your coaching clients. You help them create new insights for themselves and identify ways to apply their new learnings to elicit positive change and accelerate their career and/or leadership effectiveness.
- Recognized coaching credential from one of the globally recognized coaching organizations, e.g., ICF (ACC, PCC, MCC level), EMCC, or Association for Coaching.
- Master’s degree or Doctorate degree preferred.
- 8-10 years total of significant work experience within a top-tier professional services firm and/or Fortune 500 organization, along with at least +5 years coaching experience.
- Fluent in multiple languages. If you can deliver coaching in multiple languages, we want to know!
Register for our Coach Talent bank