Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
Professional Search | Associate
Have you ever wondered how senior leaders are appointed to their positions? Are you looking for a career change, or to further develop your experience in executive recruitment? Have you graduated from Uni and your first role isn’t what you thought it would be? If any of these resonate with you, then read on!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Research Associate or Associate to join our Professional Search business. We are seeking a resourceful, proactive and driven colleague with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our team.
Who are we?
Korn Ferry is a global management consultancy firm. We enable people and organisations to exceed their potential. Korn Ferry’s 10,000 experts in more than 50 countries deliver on five core areas: Organization Strategy, Assessment & Succession, Talent Acquisition, Leadership & Professional Development and Total Rewards.
Professional Search 101
Our Professional Search business partners with clients to identify, assess and appoint senior executive and non-executive director appointments. Our team recruit across a broad range of functions including CEO, Corporate Affairs, Financial Officers, Human Resources, Sales, Supply Chain and Sustainability.
Your Piece of the Puzzle
Supporting Consultants locally, and other Consultants nationally and at times globally, this role will work closely with other Associates to:
• Play a significant role in the delivery of executive search assignments for our clients.
• Project manage and play a critical role in all aspects of the search process, including identifying executive candidates and target companies, engaging and evaluating the best candidates and
presenting them to our clients.
• Participate in candidate interviews, attend client meetings and pitches, develop and coordinate presentations and contribute to the Firm’s knowledge and talent management activities.
• Assist in business development by providing superior client service, supplying leads to consultants on potential new business and enhancing current client relationships.
Would You Consider Yourself…
• A driven and enthusiastic team member with a strong client service mentality.
• A keen attention for detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Agility to work with a number of colleagues on simultaneous projects and effectively prioritise
projects and deliverables.
• Ability to develop strong, professional relationships to build an industry network.
• Personal maturity and good judgment that leads to confident and rational business decisions.
• Strong organisational, critical thinking, planning and project management skills.
• A degree in Business, Engineering, Law, Organisational Psychology, or another relevant discipline.
We are a growing team, who work closely with our colleagues in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane and overseas (we have over 80 global offices!) We are a group of authentic, down to earth and hard-working professionals who are committed to providing excellent outcomes for our clients and having fun along the way.
Benefits of Working with Us
In addition to having the opportunity to grow and be challenged, and to be part of a high performing global business, our people enjoy a range of rewarding benefits:
• Flexible work arrangements, including the ability to WFH where suitable
• Access to our corporate wellbeing program, including:
• Discounted health insurance
• Flu shot
• Access for you and your family to our free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Novated leasing options
• Comprehensive learning and development support
• Paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers
• Employee Stock purchase plan
• Referral incentive
If you are a high performer who would like to play a key role in our firms’ success, whilst building a long-term career with Korn Ferry, we look forward to receiving your application.
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.