Principal, Total Rewards, Public Sector, UK
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
Korn Ferry is a global leader in purpose-led change.
We recruit creative, collaborative, problem-solvers and give them career-defining opportunities to work on some of the biggest workforce and organisational challenges in the country. By helping our clients connect their strategy, talent and culture, we make a positive impact that lasts for generations.
Our Government & Public Services team is growing rapidly. We’re hiring Principals ready to help transform the front-line of public services, working across an exciting portfolio of councils, hospitals, social housing, and education providers.
In this role you will help drive organisational transformation with a focus on rewards (compensation and benefits and job evaluation/architecture). You will also contribute to broader to organisational design, workforce planning, talent strategy, culture transformation, performance management and related projects. You will have the opportunity to grow your human capital consulting, project management and client facing skills working alongside industry experts.
We meet our clients where they are – so you must be prepared to travel to clients weekly which would mean overnight stays away from home.
- Design and lead the delivery of programmes addressing our client’s key workforce challenges.
- Provide technical expertise and delivery with a focus on rewards (compensation, benefits and job evaluation/job architecture); contribute to projects in organisational design, workforce planning, talent strategy, culture transformation, performance management and related projects.
- Create powerful partnerships with clients based on quality and trust, providing credible counsel on the decisions to drive change.
- Support our growth – by applying sector and subject expertise to business development activities, ranging from thought-leadership and client conversations to formal proposals.
- Champion our culture, providing counsel, coaching, and support to team members and our wider consulting family.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Education to Bachelor degree level
- At least 6 years experience within a consulting or public sector HR environment with strong internal or external client facing responsibilities.
- Expertise in total rewards (i.e. compensation and benefits strategy, job evaluation/architecture); additional experience in organisational design, workforce planning, talent strategy, culture transformation, performance management or related areas preferred.
- Experience and passion for working in a public sector context.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, with experience in coaching stakeholders through complex decisions.
- Experience of working to demanding deadlines in a project-driven environment.
- Experience in the delivery of workstreams or programmes that bring about large scale or complex workforce reform.
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.