Recruitment Team Lead
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
We currently have an exciting and challenging opportunity available to be part of the Korn Ferry RPO team! Our client, a global leader in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry is looking for a RecruitmentTeam Lead to be based in Shanghai. This role requires a close partnership with stakeholders and optimizing client relationships through excellence in leading recruitment team.
As a Recruitment Team Lead, you will contribute to Korn Ferry’s growth and profitability goals by delivering best in class recruitment services to our clients. The Team Lead is responsible for the day-to-day operational aspects of the project deliverables. A key objective of the role is to ensure high quality service delivery and customer satisfaction is consistently maintained and achieved.
- Build a knowledge base of client’s business, organization and objectives.
- Manage project tightly end to end, ensuring quality assurance on day-to-day recruitment activities and attainment of project deliverables in line with KPIs and Service Level Agreements (“SLAs”) established for the project.
- Anticipate and minimize risks on project at both micro and macro levels.
- Build trust and confidence with key client stakeholders. Through this relationship building process, ensure effective expectation setting and management of client communications.
- Continually seek out opportunities to increase customer satisfaction.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change, including proposed change management steps.
- Preparer and actively participate in project reviews with client and senior management. Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors. Escalate and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all systems are updated on a timely basis by the delivery project team. Conduct ad hoc quality checks to ensure completeness and accuracy of data added to the systems.
- Work with the Recruitment Director in developing value-added reporting to our client and ensure all reporting, internal and external, is accurate and complete and delivered against pre-established deadlines.
- Experience in recruiting, to include management of a recruiting team.
- Strong understanding of full life cycle recruiting and industry practices.
- Understanding of recruiting metrics and reporting standards.
- Familiarity with SLA’s/SOW as it relates to our business.
- Computer proficiency, specifically MS Office Suite and ideally a range of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Track record of success in leading and motivating the delivery team.
- Ability to analyze fairly complex data and develop sound recommendations and solutions.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills; able to “juggle” responsibilities effectively in a high volume, fast-paced service environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively with client and in large group settings. • Strong customer and results orientation.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Energetic, confidence, maturity and interpersonal sensitivity
About the Company
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. As part of our RPO business, you will help ensure that every part of the talent acquisition journey – from recruiting to developing and retaining the best people – works for our clients. That’s why we were named a Leader in RPO by Everest Group in 2021 and the HRO Today Baker’s Dozen 2021.
This is a rare opportunity to become part of a high performing and growing team. If you have an interest in expanding your expertise in talent acquisition, please apply!
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.