Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Associate Consultant role is to contribute to the effective running of bids, account plans, projects and/or client engagements by carrying out targeted research and analyses. This is typically the level for an experienced analyst, able to work with limited guidance and on own initiative. Work will be scoped, allocated then reviewed by a more experienced colleague. The focus is on client delivery supporting others as part of a team. At this level there can be direct interaction with clients, but the bulk of work will be desk/office based. Some analytical support may be business development focused but this is not a major accountability area.
• Deliver high quality work that meets expectations for timeliness, accuracy and completeness.
• Work effectively with team members to cooperate and exchange information efficiently. This includes organizing your own work activities to fit with the plan.
• Provide information or data to external clients as previously defined by a more senior colleague.
• Share transactional information, answer basic questions regarding data or reports, share and request data.
• Escalate client requests appropriately to help manage expectations and further the relationship.
• Support business development efforts of senior colleagues. This will include participating in client calls and meetings and producing initial drafts for parts of proposals.
• Read and be familiar with all new and emerging research to ensure that advice and support provided to clients and consultants is as up-to-date, relevant and insightful as possible.
• Continue to develop own analytical and consulting skills, knowledge and understanding of expertise areas.
• Develop an internal network of Korn Ferry Advisory relationships to receive guidance, leverage resources, identify additional sources of project work, etc.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
• Typically, a relevant first (Bachelor’s) degree.
• Some (1-2 years) previous relevant business experience expected.
• Skilled in understanding and applying, standard solutions and product offerings relevant to a service line or expertise area.
• Knows how to identify and apply the tools, techniques or procedures appropriate to assigned work.
• Understands and recognizes similarities between the client's business and other clients/organizations within its industry.
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.