Associate Recruiter (Luxury Fashion/ Retail) - Seoul
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
We currently have an exciting and challenging opportunity available to be part of the Korn Ferry RPO team! Our client, a global leader in Luxury Retail/ Fashion is looking for an Associate Recruiter to be based in Jung-gu, Seoul to work onsite. As an Associate Recruiter, you will be responsible for ensuring a strong candidate pipeline, sourcing channel optimisation and proactive development of talent pools.
- Work closely with Recruiters to align sourcing activities to workforce plans and understands recruitment needs
- Identify relevant channels and strategy to source candidates matching client requirements
- Measure and monitor the effectiveness of the strategic sourcing framework against predefined outcomes
- Ensure effective candidate relationship management strategies are managed to build strong relationships with the passive candidate community
- Partner with the recruiters and team members to generate ideas and share information to facilitate effective searches
- Lead ongoing candidate pipeline development and talent network expansion for all active requisitions;
- Be a subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness
- Experience developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches as well as working with an ATS
- Prior experience in hiring for Corporate Functions and Retail
- Experience interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
- Demonstrated interest and ability to work in a fast-paced service environment
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Experience and ability to navigate ambiguity and prioritise different needs and plans to accommodate a broad range of stakeholders and responsibilities
- Must have good written and communication skills in English and Korean
- Able to commute to the client's office in Jung-gu at least 5 times a week
This is a rare opportunity to become part of a high performing and growing team. If you have an interest in expanding your expertise in talent acquisition, please apply today!
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.