Recruiter, Professional Search
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
We are seeking entry-level Recruiters to join our Professional Search team in Bangalore to support our Interim practice. In this role, you will support our US business, working US hours and responsibilities will include:
- Focus on direct sourcing methodologies to attract top talent for roles across the region.
- Managing the recruitment cycle from initial hiring manager briefing through to offer management.
- Engage with stakeholders across the business, regularly updating all parties on the status of your allocated requisitions.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies and channels to build relevant talent pools.
Professional Experience & Qualifications
- Some recruitment experience gained within an agency, RPO or inhouse environment.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Some previous experience of recruiting within IT / Tech would be ideal.
- Excellent communication skills.
- We are looking for proactive, adaptable and solution orientated individuals.
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.