Assistant Finance Manager
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
- Responsible for the approval of different financial reports including internal report; ensure to provide in due time basis the monthly and quarterly reporting and variance analysis/comments;
- Responsible for implementing and optimizing the proper procedures for accounting, as well as for internal control procedures
- Responsible for rolling forecast, playing a key role for the coordination related business departments;
- Responsible for providing advanced professional assistance to management team of the company
- Apply tax rules in best interest of company (optimization) in liaison with headquarters
- Responsible for the coordination of internal and external auditing;
- Over 7 years working experience in Finance field and multinational company is preferred, experience in consulting firm is a plus
- Minimum 2 years managerial experience in a US MNC business environment or Big 4 Accounting Firm
- Financial competence in the areas of general business practices, general accounting principles is necessary.
- An understanding of internal control concepts and knowledge of corporate
- Technical expertise with US GAAP accounting and tax policies required, experience with US listing company is a plus
- Have strong inter-personal skills necessary to train, direct, motivate, and develop deputies, as well as maintain a strong working relationship with mill operations teams.
- Good command of spoken and written English
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.