Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
We currently have an exciting and challenging opportunity available to be part of the Korn Ferry RPO team! Our client, a global communications technology company and is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to be based either in Beijing to work onsite. The Coordinator is a key member of our team, responsible for all aspects of coordination and administration activity for the end-to-end hiring process. You will be a point of contact for candidates and hiring managers during the sourcing and assessment process.
- Support the administration of recruitment activities, ensuring an efficient and effective service is delivered to all involved in the hiring process.
- Coordinate candidate interviews, including sending meeting invites, booking rooms, Video Conferencing, Skype, dial in details, arranging testing and candidate travel and expenses
- Track, update and maintain candidate data in the applicant tracking system (ATS) in real time.
- Manage job postings process internally and externally as applicable in a timely and accurate manner ensuring quality control of information displayed and brand image.
- Previous administration/coordination/scheduling experience is essential
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills with a high work standards and attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to change, able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst ensuring a high work standard and attention to detail
- Strong technical aptitude with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have good written and communication skills in English and Mandarin
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.