Senior Associate, Executive Search
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
Working closely with Partners and Associates in our Technology Practice on site in either Bangalore or New Delhi, the primary focus of the Senior Associate is to:
- Successfully execute search assignments brought into the firm by a Partner.
- Project manage and play a critical role in the entire search execution process from candidate development to client management.
- Have deep market and/or functional knowledge and be valued as an expert in their industry and/or functional area.
- Assist in business development by providing superior client service, supplying leads to Partners on potential new business, and enhancing current client relationships.
- Search Execution - take responsibility for successful execution of assignments, work with clients and candidates to understand the parameters of the search assignments. Execute the development of the position specification and search strategy, and execute search assignments to ensure thorough research and sourcing, identification of best-in-class candidates, comprehensive interviews, high-quality confidential reports, and thorough reference checks.
- Account Management & Candidate Management - conduct progress meetings with clients independently, manage candidates through the entire process, and manage communication between client and candidate including negotiation of compensation with candidate on behalf of client.
- Knowledge Management - stay abreast of best practice use of all internal systems, and take a proactive approach to information sharing and knowledge management
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven industry experience and exposure to one or more of the industries which comprise the specialty concentrations of the firm practice.
- Superb search execution skills and a demonstrated ability to manage the search process.
- Strong organisational ability including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience liaising with senior corporate executives in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.