Admin Office Manager
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
The Administrative Office Manager represents an anchor role in the office and to all our colleagues in-country. The position holds a central coordination role and represents much of the glue to the business, ensuring the smooth running of all facets of the business. Most importantly and for ultimate success, the Administrative Office Manager must be able to predict and think ahead. Many issues in an office are predictable and a strong Administrative Office Manager maintains a proactive approach to foreseeing issues and raising flags before issues arise. Being able to understand challenges and develop solutions is critical; the role requires agility of mind.
The Administrative Office Manager will be responsible for managing and organizing office operations and procedures, overseeing administrative support, and managing the local Finance, Admin and HR processes where required.
Office Operations / Administration
▪ Works interactively with partners, associates, and administrative staff in all lines of business in Turkey.
▪ Manage all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning (moves, restructuring, and changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions as requested.
▪ Maintain office efficiency by maintaining the appearance of common areas, organizing procedures, handling correspondence, managing administrative systems, and overseeing supplies and equipment.
▪ Act as a point of contact for the company with building management and the landlord, which on occasion may mean attending tenants’ meetings. Overseeing and maintaining all office leases and landlord relationships, registrations, and compliance.
▪ Ensure the company is compliant with all health & safety legislation, including fire drills, fire wardens, first aiders, workstation assessments, etc.
▪ Working with the Administrative Office Manager for the region in updating of all insurance policies related to the local office and ensuring compliance with each jurisdiction, draft and update Korn Ferry Corporate Business Continuity Plan.
▪ Helping the company to promote high morale and communicate the company’s operating policies, customer issues and safety measures.
▪ Liaison between corporate functions including Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources and Operations.
▪ Ensure smooth day-to-day operations of the office, buying supplies, taking care of the reception, and receiving calls, mail and packages. In general, making sure that everything in the office operates smoothly and team needs are met. The Administrative Office Manager will be responsible for managing and organizing office operations and procedures, overseeing administrative support, and managing the local Finance, Admin and HR processes where required.
▪ Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks, assisting with research and finding suppliers and tendering. Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
▪ Manage and maintain local Client vendor registration and portal access.
Human Resources / IT / Finance
▪ Provide basic HR support to local office employees regarding benefits and policies as well as liaising with regional HR over local HR issues.
▪ Assist HR with employee onboarding/offboarding and relevant arrangements.
▪ Assist regional IT with managing local IT supplies, network connections, etc.
▪ Review, upload and approve vendor invoices into AP Workflow for payment.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- 5 years minimum of relevant experience in Office Administration within a Professional Services environment
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Multi-tasking and Polyvalence.
- Strong team spirit.
- Good resistance to stress.
- Language requirements: English - fluent, Turkish - native
Candidates will ideally be either educated to degree level or have equivalent qualifications / or demonstratable work experience in the administration field.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.