Recruitment Manager - RPO (FMCG/ Consumer)
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
Korn Ferry RPO is the global industry leader in high-impact recruitment solutions, offering fully customized, flexible strategies to help organizations meet specific workforce needs. Our clients turn to us for proven expertise, a global process and infrastructure, proprietary competency models, innovative sourcing strategies, and a unique approach to measuring and optimizing business impact.
From single and multi-search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), recruitment and consulting; our solutions apply a truly world-class capability to identify, attract and retain the people who drive business success.
We currently have exciting and challenging opportunities available for experienced Recruitment Manager to be part of our RPO Talent Acquisition team supporting one of the world’s leading consumer healthcare companies.
You will contribute to Korn Ferry’s growth and profitability goals by delivering best in class recruitment services to our RPO client. This role is responsible for the day-to-day operational aspects. A key objective of the role is to ensure high quality service delivery and customer satisfaction is consistently maintained and achieved.
- Build a knowledge base of client’s business, organization and objectives.
- Manage project tightly end to end, ensuring quality assurance on recruitment activities and attainment of project deliverables in line with KPIs and Service Level Agreements (“SLAs”) established for the project.
- Anticipate and minimize risks on project at both micro and macro levels.
- Build trust and confidence with key client stakeholders. Through this relationship building process, ensure effective expectation setting and management of client communications.
- Continually seek out opportunities to increase customer satisfaction.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change, including proposed change management steps.
- Prepare and actively participate in project reviews with client and senior management. Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors. Escalate and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all systems are updated on a timely basis by the delivery team. Conduct ad hoc quality checks to ensure completeness and accuracy of data added to the systems.
- Work with the Leadership in developing value-added reporting to our client and ensure all reporting, internal and external, is accurate and complete and delivered against pre-established deadlines.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a motivated individual who has a strong understanding of full life cycle recruiting and industry practices. The successful candidate will also ideally have:
- 14+ years of experience in recruiting with experience managing a recruiting team of at least 10-15 resources.
- Good experience of non- technology hiring.
- Experience in hiring for FMCG, FMCD, Life Science or Healthcare industry.
- TA exposure across all regions in India with regional experience is beneficial.
- Understanding of recruiting metrics and reporting standards.
- Familiarity with SLA’s/SOW as it relates to our business.
- Computer proficiency, specifically MS Office Suite and ideally a range of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Track record of success in leading and motivating the delivery team.
- Ability to analyze complex data and develop sound recommendations and solutions.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills; able to “juggle” responsibilities effectively in a high volume, fast-paced service environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively with client and in large group settings.
- Strong customer and results orientation.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Energetic, confidence, maturity, and interpersonal sensitivity.
This is a rare opportunity to become part of a highly regarded regional team. If you have an interest in expanding your expertise in talent acquisition, please apply today!
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.