Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
We currently have exciting and challenging opportunities available for experienced Recruitment Team Leader to be part of our RPO Talent Acquisition team supporting one of the world’s leading consumer healthcare companies.
As a Team Lead, you will lead a team and will be responsible for the day-to-day operational aspects of the recruitment project deliverables. In addition, you will also be responsible for building and extending relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery, by effectively driving delivery to agreed timescales, sourcing, screening, and identifying qualified candidates. A key objective of the role is to ensure high quality service delivery and customer satisfaction is consistently maintained and achieved.
- Communicating effectively with the client to identify needs and evaluate alternative recruiting solutions.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, driving continuous improvement initiatives
- Be a subject matter expert on technology utilized within the recruitment process.
- Build a knowledge base of client’s business, organization, and objectives.
- Manage project tightly end to end, ensuring quality assurance on day-to-day recruitment activities and attainment of project deliverables in line with KPIs and Service Level Agreements (“SLAs”) established for the project.
- Anticipate and minimize risks on project at both micro and macro levels.
- Build trust and confidence with key client stakeholders. Through this relationship building process, ensure effective expectation setting and management of client communications.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change, including proposed change management steps
- Prepare and actively participate in project reviews with client and senior management. Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors. Escalate and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all systems are updated on a timely basis by the delivery project team. Conduct ad hoc quality checks to ensure completeness and accuracy of data added to the systems.
- Work in developing value-added reporting to our client and ensure all reporting, internal and external, is accurate and complete and delivered against pre-established deadlines.
- Extensive experience in a similar field, RPO or internal with a global organisation.
- Experience in non-technology hiring.
- Experience in hiring for FMCG, FMCD, Life Science or healthcare industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, IT Literate with MS Office suite
- Proven Leadership experience, with developed coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to interpret reporting data and advise on solutions for process innovation and high-performance working.
- Experience developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches as well as working with an ATS.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and show flexibility in a fast-moving environment.
- Shown team working capability, stakeholder management and networking skills.
- Ability to be involved in a wide range of talent acquisition projects.
This is a rare opportunity to become part of a high performing and growing team. If you have an interest in expanding your expertise in talent acquisition, please apply today!
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.