Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
The HR Manager will lead a lean team to support full spectrum of HR functions for Philippines office. This role is responsible for setting the strategic direction, implementation, analysis, day-to-day HR Operations, improvement of HR services and processes in the Philippines office. The HR Manager needs to manage HR team’s performances and coach, guide, develop the team / enhance team’s skillset to meet the requirements of Philippines office.
The followings are the Strategic and Operational responsibilities of the HR Manager, Philippines:
Organization Development & Change Management
- Anticipate and recommend HR strategies to Business Country Leaders in planning for changing human resource needs of the business. Work closely with Senior HR Director APAC to implement regional and global HR strategies.
- Align HR strategies and organization design with the overall Office and Markets objectives
- Act as a Business Partner communicating strategies to Business Country and Global Leaders. Build effective relationships with all key stake holders in the local office and serves as a link between management and employees.
- Coach, guide and advise managers for employees issues.
- Handle and manage difficult employee relations, terminations, exits, employee issues, disciplinary actions/process in accordance to labor law and employee grievances.
- Provide advice on employment law.
- Ensure staff handbooks up-to-date; Develop and implement office policies.
- Manage office medical and insurance policy and review on yearly basis.
- Organize staff engagement, rewards, and recreational programs in line with Company values.
- Chair focus group discussion with country managers on HR matters.
- Work effectively with regional HR team on escalations, support needed, global initiatives and projects. Work with APAC legal on employee issues.
Compensation & Benefits
- Recommend and set remuneration strategies to attract, motivate and retain talent at all levels.
- Work closely with the Country Leader, and regional HR to integrate, optimize and implement compensation strategy in Philippines, both compensation and benefits corporate HR strategies.
- Training needs analysis and skills audit to establish workplace competencies
- Develop, implement and conduct in-house training programs including Induction Program, mentoring, coaching, counselling programs.
- Manage Performance Appraisal and year-end cycle. Set KPIs for performance Measurement.
- Identify high potential staff for further development
HR Operations & Compliance
- Provide information to vendor for bi-monthly payroll, withholding tax, social insurances processing. Check payroll to ensure accuracy and payroll disbursement on a timely manner. Ensure social insurance and tax contributions are remitted to the authorities and social insurance reimbursements refund to employees.
- Act as a bridge between payroll vendors and employees. Answer employees’ queries relating to payroll, tax and social insurances.
- Maintain employees’ record. Ensure employment contract, employment related letters and documents are prepared timely.
- Ensure that all operational HR processes are efficient, compliant and have an exemplary level of internal client service.
- Ensure employee’s data in the system is submitted timely, approved and updated.
- Prepare monthly reports on HR data, matrices, demographics. Analyze the data and provide solutions to improve HR service levels and performances.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, or a related discipline
- Minimum 15 years’ best practice senior HR business partnering experience with global organization, MNC experience would be an advantage; HR consulting experience desirable
- Strong knowledge of employment ordinances, legal, and taxation requirements in Philippines.
- Strategic, hands-on, confident, proactive, communicative, multicultural, creative, articulate, resourceful, energetic and caring team player
- Be able to manage ambiguities
- Solid working experiences with senior management team in a business setting with diverse cultures.
- Result-oriented with a passion for excellence and attention to details.
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.