Senior Recruiter (Luxury Fashion/ Retail) - Seoul
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a seasoned Recruitment Partner to be part of a well-established RPO Talent Acquisition team supporting one of the world’s leading luxury retail companies. Partnering with Hiring Managers you will provide expertise as a business partner and trusted advisor.
As a member of Korn Ferry, the Recruiter will build and extend client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients either in an on-site or off-site environment. The role focuses on high touch candidate relationship management as well as customer focus and responsiveness in client facing activities. The Senior Recruiter is the subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness.
- Process Management & Sourcing
- Candidate relationship management
- Client Relationship Management
- Policy & Procedures
- People and Culture
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a motivated individual who has full cycle recruitment experience. The successful candidate will also have:
- Substantial and extensive experience in recruiter function either in in-house, client on-site, or in recruitment organization
- Local Language fluent, excellent verbal and written communication skills. Business English fluency, excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be able to manage clients in all aspects of the recruitment process
- Able to support junior staff in managing client relationship
- Must be able to attend client briefing or partner with client HR business partners to understand job requirements, and candidate profile and use competency modelling to identify candidate profile
- Must be able to coach junior staff on design of effective sourcing strategy
- Must be able and willing to contact candidates/sources directly and brief candidate on the opportunity and client value proposition for very senior roles
- Must write concise, informative and accurate candidate reports presentable to clients in agreed format, fully utilizing competency-based interview assessment
- Able to position candidates with client related to competency assessment
- Must be able to easily manage candidates in all aspects of the recruiting process, ensuring candidate expectations are managed and timely, constructive feedback is given, optimizing the candidate experience within specified guidelines for senior level and specialist roles
- Able to successfully manage candidate complaints/conflict due to unsuccessful outcomes or expectations
- Must deliver services at high level of client satisfaction, enabling clients to be used as references to support extension of existing business or new business development
- Able to identify potential opportunities for new business or expansion of existing relationship and make referrals
- Able to participate and present in sales setting case study of client solution
This is a rare opportunity to become part of a high performing. If you have an interest in expanding your expertise in talent acquisition, please apply today!
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.