Recruiter (Luxury Fashion/ Retail) - Seoul
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Recruitment Partner to be part of a well established RPO Talent Acquisition team supporting one of the world’s leading luxury retail companies. Partnering with Hiring Managers you will provide expertise as a business partner and trusted advisor.
As a member of Korn Ferry, the Recruiter will build and extend client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients either in an on-site or off-site environment. The role focuses on high touch candidate relationship management as well as customer focus and responsiveness in client facing activities. The Recruiter is the subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness.
- Create and execute multi-channel strategies to source candidates that meet client profile and/or building talent pools for current and future engagements
- Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Conduct role briefing with clients and set expectations for recruitment process
- Process management and sourcing
- Follow agreed client recruitment process for recruitment delivery
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process
- Candidate relationship management
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a motivated individual who has full cycle recruitment experience. The successful candidate will also have:
- Proven client facing experience interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
- Solid experience conducting competency and behavioral based interviews
- Proven experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills to maintain complex recruitment trackers
- Able to develop and execute sourcing methodologies to include: market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches
- Comfortable with managing the whole recruitment process from role briefings to offer creation, negotiation, and closure
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively with client and in large group settings and also handle ambiguity
- Strong customer and results orientation
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
- Flexibility, maturity and interpersonal sensitivity
- Excellent written and verbal Korean and English communication skills
This is a rare opportunity to become part of a high performing. If you have an interest in expanding your expertise in talent acquisition, please apply today!
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.