Recruitment - Continuous Improvement Consultant (QA)
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
We are looking for a Continuous Improvement Consultant (QA) to join our RPO Talent Acquisition team with our client, a Technology giant based in India (Hyderabad/ Bangalore). You will work cross functionally with Korn Ferry managers, client, Korn Ferry RPO team leaders and recruiters to monitor and ensure delivery standards are maintained. Your experience working with India’s labor markets within a pre-defined recruitment process will allow you to continually drive process improvements.
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Monitor and analyze KPI’s, SLA, individual performance metrics, and country specific employment compliance
- Enhance overall reporting process
- Streamline recruitment efficiency
- Ensure India wide recruitment process is uniform less any country specific legal variances
- Focus on the KPI’s and metrics that result in hiring valuable employees in the most time efficient cost-effective manner
- KF point of contact for providing and explaining contractual obligations
- Collaborate with respective Recruitment Managers to:
- Understand the analytics that will help continually improve recruitment performance
- Set challenging and attainable goals for the recruitment teams in line with contractual obligations
- Distribute workloads based on Recruiter’s metrics and individual skills (languages, industry experiences, familiarity with country specific candidate market)
- Conduct ongoing quality review checks as per the SLA
- Provide client and KF management with ongoing performance updates in understandable-concise-summarized formats
Professional Experience/ Qualification/ Skills
- Prior/current experience and familiarity with recruitment and delivery metrics
- Proven track record of developing and managing measurable and understandable analytics that surpass contractable obligations
- Experience working in a service delivery environment and establishing mutually agreeable goals-metrics-KPI’s that will allow KF’s clients to effectively utilize our RPO team
- Comfortable presenting analytical reports to senior management
- Must be able to speak, read, and write fluent English
- Prior experience with India’s labor laws, hiring practices, employment contracts
- Able to commute to the office (located in either Hyderabad/ Bangalore) at least 3 times a week (hybrid working model)
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.