Training & Onboarding Lead
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
We are looking for a Training & Onboarding Lead to join our RPO Talent Acquisition team with our client, a Technology giant based in India (Bangalore or Hyderabad).
Working as an integral part of our team, you will be responsible for training colleagues on the full recruitment process. You will also develop continuous improvement initiatives whilst considering client operational goals.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Provide the team with full insight and training in the global recruitment process, as well as any deviations as dictated by local legal recruitment compliance
- Responsible for making sure the team are aware of any updates and changes in process that will impact how they work and collaborate with stakeholders
- Work closely with Korn Ferry QA and Team leads, as well as the Vendor Leads, POCs and L&D Partners to identify further training opportunities within the team
- Proactively design training schedule with continuous improvement initiatives in mind
- Drive team participation and engagement with learning opportunities within the KF internal learning curriculum
- Use data and quality metrics to report training impact to client stakeholders in both formal and informal forums
Professional Experience / Qualifications / Skills
- Prior/current experience and familiarity with recruitment (ideally within an RPO environment)
- Demonstrable experience in supporting, creating and delivering training to colleagues and team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English along with strong stakeholder management
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, be adaptable and willingness to learn
- Computer literacy, specifically PowerPoint and Excel, and numeric capability
- Able to commute to the client’s office at least 3 times a week in Bangalore or Hyderabad
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.