Recruitment Project Manager (RPO)
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Recruitment Project Manager in Bangalore or Hyderabad, India.
Working as a Project Manager you will be accountable for the service delivery to a new and exciting RPO client who is a leader in the Tech space. Your role will include strategic and operational management of recruitment solutions, whilst ensuring the solution is delivering all outcomes as specified in the client contract and Korn Ferry commercial requirements and is meeting all continuous improvement initiatives.
Working in the role you will be required to:
- Manage RPO project tightly end to end, ensuring quality assurance on day to day recruitment activities and attainment of project deliverables in line with KPIs and Service Level Agreements (“SLAs”) established for the project.
- Manage recruiting team spread across India
- Build trust and confidence with key client stakeholders. Through this relationship building process, ensure effective expectation setting and management of client communications.
- Continually seek out opportunities to increase customer satisfaction.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change, including proposed change management steps.
- Prepare and actively participate in project reviews with client and senior management. Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors. Escalate and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all systems are updated on a timely basis by the delivery project team. Conduct ad hoc quality checks to ensure completeness and accuracy of data added to the systems.
- Work with the Project Director in developing value-added reporting to our client and ensure all reporting, internal and external, is accurate and complete and delivered against pre-established deadlines.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Account management experience ideally gained RPO or through an inhouse
- Recruitment expertise across APAC region
- Ability to design and implement recruitment solutions
- Manage multiple recruitment solutions
- Able to provide relevant metrics
- Fully conversant and able to operate the functionality of the applicant tracking system, sourcing tools candidate relationship management tools
- Able to consult with client and team
- Proactive thinker who will bring ideas
- Curious disposition with a desire to improve processes or procedures
- Fluent level of English
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.