Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
The Senior Associate will play an integral part of further building the research function within our retained executive search practice. Most of our clients operate globally. We help clients searching for senior leaders in various functional expertise areas.
We are looking for a talented professional, skilled in talent acquisition and able to balance multiple searches at one time. The ideal Senior Associate operates independently yet functions well in teams; balances drive and initiative with good judgment; communicates effectively with candidates and clients; and delivers results with ethics and integrity.
The Senior Associate will primarily be responsible for:
• Generating a go-to-market strategy, including industry, company and candidate ideas, in cooperation with the practice’s Senior Client Partner and/or Managing Associate;
• Setting assessments against client requirements and competencies;
• Conducting thorough research to navigate key companies and build accurate,
encompassing lists of candidates accurately reflecting client profile;
• Conducting interviews with candidates;
• Effectively presenting key research findings to other team members;
• Prepare, write and present progress and candidate reports to client;
• Balancing deadlines and deliverables for multiple searches at one time;
• Maintaining data quality and accuracy on the company’s internal database.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
• Relevant experience in the field of talent acquisition and /or executive search;
• Experience in active candidate identification and sourcing or comparable research
• Hands-on mentality; high sense of urgency and knows how to work under pressure;
• Creative and commercial;
• Extensive interest in broad spectrum of subjects;
• Excellent analytical skills;
• Self-motivation and excellent time management skills;
• Ability to build and maintain professional relationships;
• Articulate, cogent verbal communication skills and strong written communication skills;
• Fluent in English.
• Education: bachelor’s or master’s degree
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.