Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
We are looking for a professional, enthusiastic and highly motivated Credit Controller to join our EMEA Finance Team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as a key member of this highly visible international Finance team, in a growing
and diversifying business.
Working in the EMEA Shared Services team, this is a pan-EMEA role and will involve managing an Accounts Receivable
portfolio across a number of offices across the EMEA region. As part of the EMEA credit control team, prime
responsibilities will be to ensure that potential credit issues are quickly flagged, expert collections guidance and support
is offered to the client facing teams on a timely basis and regional aging debt and provisions are reviewed and managed
on a regular basis.
Candidates should be well organized, task orientated, able to work to deadlines, multi-task and able to follow
instructions. They should be a personable, confident communicator and understand the importance of building
relationships with clients (internal and external). We are looking for a team player who is able to contribute to the
success of the team.
• Assist the EMEA Credit Control Team Leads on a day to day basis.
• Assist Client Partners with collection of outstanding invoices including reviews/meetings, reporting, and chasing of
• Specific management of EMEA wide Client accounts / countries which need assistance.
• Prepare the quarterly review of country commentary of all invoices over 180 days as part of SOX control, and
assigning appropriate bad debt provisions at invoice level.
• Post cash accurately and in a timely manner for the region including intercompany payments.
• Liaising closely with Billing & Accounts Payable to actively resolve queries and escalate issues as and when
• Actively resolving all credit balances/unassigned cash within the region and documenting in line with legal
requirements (seeking assistance from Manager as required).
• Assisting in the Month End close process from an AR perspective.
• Where circumstances dictate, working with our legal team on collection matters.
• Identifying (escalating where necessary) all bad debt write offs for Manager.
• Assisting with time sensitive projects.
• Other ad hoc tasks, as needed.
• The role reports to the EMEA Credit Control Assistant Managers.
• This role will work with Project Managers, EAs, Senior Client Partners, Consultants, Accountants, and wider finance
It is anticipated that the profile, skills and experience of the successful candidate will include:
• Professional and confident manner.
• Good communicator and comfortable talking to many different people at all levels in the organization and clients.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Very organized/thorough note taking.
• Committed, bright, numerate and enthusiastic.
• Team player who thrives in a multi-tasking, deadline driven environment.
• Working knowledge of SAP (would be advantageous, but not essential) or other large enterprise wide accounting
• Fluent in English and a second language would be beneficial.
• At least two years relevant work experience.
• Good work ethic
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.