Senior Systems Engineer
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
The Senior Systems engineer will be a part of the global Messaging & Identity Management team and will play a crucial role in ensuring effective monitoring and incident response. This role will also be required to assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Messaging & Identity Mgmt program in the company.
The successful candidate will require good analytical, communication and collaborative skills. They must have a good technical knowledge and passion for helping others and be able to work proactively to reduce the risk posed to the company.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Knowledge of:
- Azure AD (Entra AD)
- Conditional Access
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Identity Management: Troubleshooting login issues
- Managed Identity and App Registrations
- Messaging Infrastructure
- Exchange Online
- Exchange 2016 or newer
- Strong understanding of email authentication (DMARC, DKIM, SPF)
- Azure AD B2C
- Tenant Management and deployment
- Azure AD (Entra AD)
- Self-motivated team player with strong work ethic and the ability to “get things done”.
- Resourceful, good listener with good problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, rather than reactive.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and a desire to communicate effectively with colleagues, management, and clients.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Preferably educated to a degree level or above in IT or related degree.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.