Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
OPPORTUNITY TO ENHANCE YOUR CAREER - It’s about exceeding your potential.
The ‘Associate Director, Security Operations’ will be a part of the global security team and will play a crucial role in ensuring effective security monitoring and incident response. This role will also be required to assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of the IT Security program in the company.
The successful candidate will require good analytical, communication and collaborative skills. They must have a good technical knowledge and passion for security and be able to work proactively to reduce the risk posed to the company.
- Security Monitoring and Incident Response
- Monitoring systems for signs anomalies, attacks, and unauthorized activities.
- Investigate potential incidents and provide timely feedback.
- Analyze events to identify trends, threats, and vulnerabilities.
- Work to contain and remediate security incidents.
- Threat Intelligence
- Keep up to date with latest trends in cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities, and best practices.
- Security Infrastructure Management
- Assist with the maintenance of existing security tools and technologies, such as SIEM, EDR and firewalls.
- Contribute to the selection of new security tools.
- Documentation and Reporting
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of security processes and procedures.
- Generate regular reports on security metrics, incidents, and trends for management review.
- Collaboration and Communication
- Work closely with other IT teams to identify and remediate security vulnerabilities.
- Hands on experience with security tools such as SIEM / EDR and vulnerability Management.
- Proven experience in a security operations role.
- In-depth knowledge of cybersecurity principles, threat landscapes, and attack vectors.
- Experience working in a large, multinational, complex company.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure concepts – such as Windows / Linux, DNS, AD and routing.
- Knowledge and understanding of cloud computing concepts and service models.
- Active learner with strong work ethic.
- Proactive, flexible, responsive, and resourceful.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a member of a small team.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Achieved a cybersecurity certification (e.g., CompTIA Security+, ISC2 SSCP, etc.)
- Preferably educated to a degree level or above in IT or related degree.
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York or Washington, please click here for remote opportunities with Korn Ferry in your state.
Reference Job Id: 15913