Senior Systems Engineer
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
OPPORTUNITY TO ENHANCE YOUR CAREER - It’s about exceeding your potential.
This position will be a member of the Infrastructure Technology team which is responsible for the deployment, support, and maintenance of all systems in a global multisite, multiplatform environment.
The goal of this position is to support the company's global business initiatives and clients by providing superior technology architecture and support services. Responsibilities will encompass a range of activities including, but not limited to, the following:
- General Systems Engineering, planning, design, implementation, administration, and troubleshooting.
- Research vendor solutions and prepare Requests for Proposal, as necessary.
- Assist and work with others to troubleshoot production issues.
- Liaison with application development teams.
- Assist with implementations.
- Assist with infrastructure architecture and sizing.
- Maintain knowledge of current systems architecture and configuration.
- Infrastructure and Operations documentation (as built, procedures, network).
- Maintain, deploy, and enhance a “Security First” policy for both user and administrative access to resources.
Works independently, coordinating directly with company management, vendor personnel, audit advisors and local/international IT staff. Reports to head Infrastructure Technology Services team management. Receives direction from the VP of Technology Operations, and CIO regarding corporate objectives,
Possesses excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills. Proactive, rather than reactive. Unwavering ethics and integrity. Flexible and responsive with the ability to work in a matrixed, geographically dispersed environment. A well-developed results-oriented philosophy and work ethic; the ability to “get things done”.
Experience managing systems in a large, international organization. Implementation, management, or experience with global technologies.
- Active Directory advanced knowledge and troubleshooting skills in a global, multiple domains, multiple site environment.
- Ability to analyze all aspects of an Active Directory migration including trust relationships and their associated security implications.
- Group Policy Management and application
- Active Directory integrated DNS
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services.
- Resource deployment and management
- RBAC roles
- SPN and Managed Identity management
- Azure Migrate, ASR and Disaster Recovery
- Azure CLI and Azure Powershell
- Experience with AWS.
- Resource deployment and management
- Role management
- DRS and Disaster Recovery
- Thorough knowledge of VMWare ESX features and support.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server OS Including Microsoft Hyper-V
- Knowledge of larger Microsoft ecosystem
- SQL Server administration
- File and Printer services
- Network dependencies
- Powershell, Batch, or similar for AD and Server automation.
- Experience with Linux/Unix support and deployment.
- Experience with information security and data privacy, including Safe Harbor data protection standards is highly desired.
- Systems hardening expertise is a plus.
- Policy and Procedure design and documentation.
- Ability to work independently without extensive oversight.
- Good verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Positive customer service attitude.
- Organized and focus on quality.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Education: An undergraduate degree is preferred. Technical certifications are highly desired.
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York or Washington, please click here for remote opportunities with Korn Ferry in your state.
Reference Job Id: 15914