Senior Research Analyst
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
The Senior Research Analyst takes a leading role in search execution, mainly focusing on desk research (company and candidate identification), high quality telephone screening and assessments, progress report writing and informing clients on the first stages of the search, including market feedback. The Senior Research Analyst will also support preparing pitch documents for business development purposes.
(S)he will oversee the following topics:
- Generating go-to-market strategy, including industry, company and candidate ideas, in co-operation with the practice’s Senior Client Partner, Principal and/or Managing Associate;
- Setting assessments against client requirements and competencies;
- Conducting thorough research to navigate key companies and build accurate, encompassing lists of candidates accurately reflecting client profile;
- Conducting phone interviews with potential candidates, checking fit against the role description;
- Effectively presenting key research findings to other team members;
- Preparing, writing and presenting progress reports for clients;
- Collecting and entering appropriate information for the database; ensuring highest quality standards;
- Balancing deadlines and deliverables for multiple searches at one time;
- Maintaining data quality and accuracy on the company’s internal database.
The ideal candidate will need to bring the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor or master’s degree;
- Two to five years of relevant experience in the field of human resources, search, selection or consultancy;
- Experience in active candidate identification and sourcing or comparable research experience;
- Strong search capability using a variety of digital tools (Searcher, LinkedIn, BoardEx, Hoovers, industry councils, industry conferences etc.);
- Ability to hold constructive and engaging telephone interviews with potential candidates and checking their fit with the requirements for the role;
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships at candidate and client level;
- Hands-on mentality; high sense of urgency and knows how to work under pressure;
- Creative, committed and focused with good commercial awareness;
- Extensive interest in broad spectrum of subjects;
- Excellent analytical and time management skills;
- Articulate, cogent verbal communication skills and strong written communication skills;
- Fluent in English, both oral and in writing.
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.