Project Coordinator, Executive Search
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
OPPORTUNITY TO ENHANCE YOUR CAREER - It’s about exceeding your potential.
The primary role of the Project Coordinator is to manage the quality execution of search engagements and support the entire team on each engagement. This position requires extensive personal interaction with all team members as well as interaction with C-level candidates and clients. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as administrative point of contact to maintain business relationships between the consultant/partner and key clients; must be exceptionally comfortable working with senior executives, exhibiting the appropriate level of discretion and sensitivity on high level candidates and clients.
- Maintain daily schedule including internal meetings, conference calls involving multiple time zones, setting video conferences, and client meetings with keen attention to detail and seamless efficiency.
- Candidate Research/Support; Candidate Scheduling; Background checks; References checks; Benchmarking reports.
- Coordinate travel schedule, both domestic and international.
- Support other team members as required, providing timely answers to requests.
- Draft letters of engagement and candidate reports; provide proofreading support to team members on business development pitches and client reports.
- Prepare and submit bi-monthly accurate expense report and reconcile Diners Club statements.
- Shares workflow with other EAs on this team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Creating/editing pitch materials (PowerPoint presentations, bound booklets, etc.)
- Light research on company executive backgrounds.
- Update Searcher Express database for all BD activity as directed by SCP.
- Provide a “thought partner” mentality to assist the Senior Client Partner with business development efforts and other business initiatives.
- Proactive management of the search process for each assignment currently engaged. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Creating/updating all documentation relating to the assignment such as engagement letters, position specifications, leadership characteristics worksheets, status reports, candidate reports, candidate reference reports, search assessment reports, and billing invoices. This will include collecting/organizing data, typing, formatting, proofing and delivery.
- Open/Close search engagements within SAP and Searcher.
- Act as main point of contact for client(s) and their administrative staff. This will include setting up an open line of communication at the beginning of a search through the closure of the search.
- Coordinate weekly status calls with clients.
- Coordinate all interviews between Senior Client Partner(s) /search team and candidate(s). This will include in-person, video-conferences, Zoom sessions, etc.
- Collaborate with senior associate and prepare, in advance, weekly status reports (as needed) and distribute to participants of the weekly status calls.
- Maintain accurate and timely updates to Searcher with all documentation, notes, and candidate appointments.
- Proactive interaction with active candidates for each assignment currently engaged. This includes, but is not limited to:
- KFI resume preparation, education verification, and background investigations.
- Scheduling interviews, including travel, lodging and ground transportation.
- Preparing reimbursement requests for expenses.
- Maintaining accurate records within Searcher on each candidate to ensure database integrity and to keep candidate “off-limits” while engaged.
- Sending each candidate Search Assessment, generating their reports and obtaining Search Assessment Manager’s summary for appropriate candidates.
- Populate and maintain Searcher with relevant documents for Power Metrics. This includes but is not limited to, the following:
- Search proposal (original and executed contract)
- Position Specification
- Relevant Candidate information (current company, title, compensation, contact information)
- Candidate Reports
- Candidate References (for finalist
- Maintain business calendar(s), coordinate all Senior Client Partner and/or Principal travel (both domestic and international).
- Maintain search activity log for Senior Client Partner and meet weekly (including the Senior Associate) to discuss status of each search and upcoming deliverables.
- Reconcile monthly Diner’s Club statements with expense reimbursements.
- Monitor accounts receivable aging report on a weekly basis and address outstanding payments with revenue manager and client.
- Maintain all PSA accounting functions, including opening/closing engagements, as well as managing approval of monthly invoices related to each search engagement.
- Maintain collection overview and keep Partner(s) updated on collection issues and efforts.
- Support other PCs as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to engage with individuals and understand, evaluate and articulate motivations and organizational dynamics. He or she will be client-centric and willing and able to establish, build and sustain client relationships. This individual will have a “can do” attitude and insight into client needs while maintaining focus on achieving exceptionally high quality and detailed results in a fast-paced environment. He or she will be a collaborative, supportive, trustworthy and generous team-player, who learns quickly, is intellectually hungry and curious.
- 5+ years
- Outstanding oral and written communication
- The willingness and drive to manage a demanding workload, balance multiple tasks and priorities and meet aggressive project goals in a timely
- Experience working successfully within an integrated, team-oriented
- Personal maturity and business acumen that leads to confident and rational decision
- Strong presentation skills and in-command demeanor consistent with a top-tier professional services
- Extremely organized with detailed project planning and attention to detail.
- Expert level experience with Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to generate high volume of documents with ease.
- Experience with travel arrangements both domestic and international.
- Experience with daily interaction with clients and high-level, C-Suite executives.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Flexible and willingness to prioritize and move quickly from one project to another.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York or Washington, please click here for remote opportunities with Korn Ferry in your state.
Reference Job Id: 15924