Digital Rewards & Benefits Consultant
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
You will be joining a digital Reward team based in Frankfurt to manage specific client projects throughout the whole project lifecycle, ensuring that the client and relevant colleagues are kept informed throughout and that deadlines are met, and you will also collaborate with your commercial counterpart on large complex projects. This role is about both building and maintaining client relationships delivering profitable renewal and yield business as well as ensuring coordination of all stages of set up, educate, data collection, reporting and actioning to deliver Promise to Clients. The job includes deep technical expertise, focusing on understanding the client’s needs and building knowledge of all products and services available in Our digital solutions. The focus will be on KF Pay, which we use for Reward Benchmarking and insights, but it also includes Profile Manager and KF Architect for Work Measurement and creating job frameworks.
· Managing delivery and enablement on our digital platform with high standards of knowledge and quality:
· Ensure that client receives deliverables and services to agreed standards of quality and on time by effectively managing and monitoring those who deliver the work and taking corrective action including escalation when necessary to guarantee client satisfaction and sustainable financial results.
· Set up and manage project plans, with detailed timelines coordinating with the commercial team and other solutions.
· Ensure quality of activities of the delivery team on the project according to the agreed time frame
· Take responsibility for overall progress of project plan and initiate corrective action where required.
· Liaise with all members of the project team to ensure the overall direction and integrity of the projects.
· Prepare any follow-on actions required and communicate with others where relevant.
· Enable clients on our Digital Products Portfolio
Planning for the Account:
Responsible for coordinating with Account Managers end to end account business planning including research, documentation, and account planning, to ensure that each account has a clear and actionable plan that best meets the client’s needs.
Maintaining renewal business and growing yield business:
Maintains and grows revenue streams from assigned client accounts by developing and maintaining multiple relationships (including i.e., line managers, HR managers, C&B specialists, procurement) with the client and leveraging Korn Ferry internal resources to ensure maximum revenues generation over the long term.
Education, experience and other qualifications:
· Degree in Business Administration or equivalent. Additional training in HR, Reward and Benefits will be considered.
· Experience in consulting or account management, working on product delivery projects.
· Exposure to Pay & Reward products would be beneficial.
· Experience of managing large volumes of data
· Develops an internal network of relationships to proactively share experience and learn.
· Can measure and monitor own performance and start to understand trends and success factors.
· Ensures understanding of deliverables and expectations.
· Fluency in English & German, both written and spoken are required for this role.
· Known for delivering or coordinating high quality work that meets expectations for timeliness, accuracy, and completeness - not only standardized but also non-standard products.
· Striving for Excellence: ability to attend to the details necessary for success including planning and coordinating work and executing individual activities in a way that ensures the achievement of challenging goals.
· Impact & Influence: ability to persuade, convince, influence or impress others to go along with your agenda.
· Initiative: ability to identify opportunities and take current or future action to address opportunities
· Relationship Building: ability to build, maintain and grow reciprocal and warm relationships or networks of contact with people.
· Ensuring Collaboration: working with others inside and outside of immediate team to achieve group and organizational/client goals.
· Customer Service Orientation: desire to help or serve others, to meet their needs.
· Interpersonal Understanding: ability to accurately hear and understand the spoken, unspoken or partially expressed thoughts, feelings and concerns of others.
· Learning skills: eager to learn new methodologies and processes. Constant learning and development capabilities.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.