Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
What’s on offer
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Leader to join our Korn Ferry RPO team, working with one of our prestigious financial services clients. Working in partnership with the stakeholders, you will be responsible for driving business strategy through thought leadership, advice, and our talent solutions to ensure we attract the best talent for their business.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in overseeing the end-to-end process management for this iconic brand in Australia and New Zealand. As part of this solution, we will be utilizing our best-in-class volume recruitment software, Nimble, to attract and source the best candidates on the market for our clients. You will enjoy working collaboratively while you foster and encourage innovation, community, and teamwork. You will enjoy building deep and trusting relationships with the client and will quickly develop a solid rapport with all key stakeholders.
You will lead and grow an effective team with a strong focus on building partnerships, driving continuous improvement, and identifying opportunities for growth and development – both for your team and the client.
You will be an experienced Talent Acquisition Leader, ideally with a solid working knowledge of both RPO Permanent and Contingent recruitment. You will be a natural leader, with the ability to develop strategies for growth and performance. You will have a thorough understanding of the recruitment life cycle. Your enthusiasm for driving innovation, resilience, and ability to build strong partnerships both internally and with the client will set you up to succeed in this critical role.
You will have:
- Substantial experience within talent acquisition, in a client facing role that has regular interaction with senior stakeholders; and the ability to influence decision making at a senior level.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to manage service contracts, financials, resource management whilst delivering the required SLA’s and KPI’s
- Project Management experience; design, and implementation of recruitment campaigns and projects
- Data led communicator who is experienced with recruiting metrics, reporting standards, and interpreting data to generate insights and build a narrative around this
- Experience with technology recruitment, ideally within financial services
- The ability to work in a fast paced, ambiguous environment managing parallel priorities
- Knowledgeable about Korn Ferry’s service offerings and service lines and how they potentially apply to the client
- Resilience – multiple senior stakeholders need to be managed closely daily.
You will demonstrate experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic organisation, be resilient and have the ability to think on your feet.
If you would like to play a key leadership role in this RPO solution with an iconic brand, apply now!
Internal Mobility at Korn Ferry
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.